The World’s Most Efficient Turbine Based Energy Recovery Devices
When ever fluid pressure is reduced through a valve or orifice plate, valuable energy is wasted. FEDCO Energy Recovery Devices harness that energy to pressurize another fluid stream or to produce electricity. Over 8,000 units are operating around the world – saving our customers energy and reducing operating costs.
Our fluid-driven turbochargers and turbogenerators can handle flows from 30 gpm to 13,000 (7 m3/h to 3,000 m3/h) and pressures from 100 psi to over 2,000 psi (150 bar). Every unit is custom-designed for maximum efficiency up to 82% and fast delivery. Super duplex stainless steel is standard.
HPB – Hydraulic Pressure Boosters
- Up to 84% energy transfer efficiency
- All Duplex SS 2205 construction
- Optional Super Duplex SS 2507
- Over 16 models that are customized to fit your project requirements
HP-HEMI – Hydraulic Energy Management Integration
- Feed flows from 400 to 3200 m3/h
- Pressures to 83 bar
- Provides control of feed and brine flows and pressures. Eliminates the VFD on the high pressure pump for energy savings and CAPEX reduction
FEDCO Energy Recovery Turbochargers can be paired with our High Pressure Pumps to provide the most efficient fluid pressurization for your project.
Our engineers will assist you in designing your system at no charge.
Low Pressure Energy Recovery
Integrated Pump and Turbine
LPH Motorized Turbocharger
- Feed flow up to 750 m3/h (3300 gpm)
- Pressures to 35 bar (500 psi)
- Brine flow up to 300 m3/h (1320 gpm)
- 316 SS material of construction
LPD Turbine Generator
- Generate electricity from brine flow
- Replaces pressure reducing valve
- New or retrofit BWRO systems
- 316 SS construction