The HEMI is a motor assisted HPB.
The HEMI provides control of feed and brine flows in SWRO while the primary feed pump runs at constant speed and pressure.
What the HEMI does:
- Provides exceptional energy recovery efficiency
- Eliminates the VFD on the High-Pressure Pump
- Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis optimizes every HP-HEMI for peak efficiency at your duty point conditions
- Industry-leading three (3) year limited warranty
- Super Duplex SS 2507 standard MOC
- Complete ERD package – user provides just standard control signals, power, and process piping
Why the HEMI?
- Lowest CAPEX of any ERD
- Lowest Specific Energy Consumption
No compromises on membrane operating
Six (6) models cover the largest current and anticipated SWRO trains. Standard MOC is Super Duplex SS 2507. Brine nozzle valve actuators, flanged connections and other options available. FEDCO provides the complete HEMI package including motor, VFD and valve actuator.
- Brine aux nozzle actuator
- HEMI motor
- Brine discharge module
- Common baseplate
We are excited to announce that the Multi Stage Multi Turbocharger (MSMT) seawater reverse osmosis plant in Rancho San Lucas, Mexico has been shortlisted as a Desalination Plant of the Year for the Global Water Awards.
There is no standard definition of efficiency for energy recovery devices. Each supplier is free to create their own definition that (nor surprisingly) often favor their particular technology.