COVID-19 Update: FEDCO is an essential supplier of equipment that is critical to operate and maintain drinking water infrastructure around the world and we will continue to operate to support this critical service. We adhere to all federal and state requirements and guidelines to keep our employees safe while we support the emergency needs of our customers. Visitors are not permitted in our Monroe, MI facility during this crisis. For more information, please click on the button to the right.
Multi Stage Multi Turbo
FEDCO’s patented multistage multi turbocharger (MSMT) design slashes the cost of permeate by reducing CAPEX and OPEX.
Two stage membrane configurations with pressure boosting between the stages combine with modern and highly efficient turbochargers bring high recovery, long membrane life and low energy consumption. What this means:
- Process pipe and valve
- Civil works – facility size, real estate
- Pipe size and pump size reduction
Maximize Efficiency & Recovery
- Recover up to 60% in SWRO
- Reduce chemical consumption
- Extend membrane life by better flux balance
- Savings up to 20% in Total Water Costs (CAPEX & OPEX)
- Reduction of up to 33% in pretreatment size
- Application from small to mega-scale projects
Membrane Performance Benefits
- Reduced fouling potential
- Highly improved flux balance through the array
- Reduced lead element and increased tail element flux
- Better membrane energy efficiency by minimizing excess transmembrane pressure
FEDCO works together with the system builder to fine tune turbocharger performance to cover all duty points.
Whether small containerized systems or a mega-scale project, the MSMT provides the lowest CAPEX and the lowest cost of permeate available.
Video courtesy of Water Technologies de Mexico